Coco gave me an award the other day. Go visit her... you won't be sorry! The girl is wacky! And, as I lay around the house, I think I have narrowed it down to the top 10 things that make me happy. Of course, I don't talk alot about it on my blog, but my faith definitely makes me happy. And, it feeds the other things that make me happy. I can't know happiness without it.
- My family... especially the Mr. and Baby Hughes variety. They are truly my heart and soul and I adore them.
- Houses and furniture and design. And all the shopping that goes along with it. When I see a well designed space, my heart beats a little faster. We seriously went trick or treating in an area where I wanted to peek at the houses. Besides my family, design related stuff takes up most of the area of my brain.
- Oranges. I love them. Tangerines and tangelos are lumped in with them too. I thank God every time I eat one. Sadly, they don't always taste good. But, when they do... mmmm!!
- Blogging. I love finding new blogs and meeting new people who share this love. My family and friends don't blog so they just don't get it... they are supportive, but it is nice to relate to so many of you who really get why I can't get ironstone and mercury glass off my brain.
- Margaritas. Good ones... but after a few, bad ones taste pretty good too. And, sangria.
- Warm weather. Right now it is 20 degrees in Tennessee... too cold for me. I also love the beach.
- Twilight. Seriously, I love it. Adore it. Can't read another book. I really thought I loved the Harry Potter series, but I had never met Edward. And, of course, now I have a major crush on Robert Pattinson. It is okay though... Mr. Hughes loves Zooey Deschanel and Giada De Laurentiis.
- Will Ferrell. I love a man that can make me laugh that hard.
- Spa treatments, especially pedis with my sister... the ultimate girl time.
- Traveling and going to new places. Even if it is just a short drive. I love seeing a new place with all the buildings and history and houses.
Well there you go.... just a few of the things that make this girl happy. And, now here is who I want to pass this on to....