Does anyone love Elizabethtown as much as we do? (me and Mr. Hughes that is!) Especially Chuck and Cindy... aren't they great? Seriously, go watch the movie if you haven't already. That is where "lovin' life, lovin' you" came from. So, I have been feeling a little guilty for not participating in the last award I received. I told the truth... it is hard just picking a few and I feel guilty if I leave someone I truly enjoy reading out. But, isn't the idea just to show some love, both for the person giving and the people receiving? I then I remember how I feel when someone gives me one... special So, in the spirit of that feeling (and Chuck and Cindy,) I am going to participate.
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each.
Okay, so here goes:
Thank you sweet, sweet Rachel from a little bit vintage. She is truly one of my bloggy friends! Her little girl's room is so darling and I may have to literally steal her painted trunk!
So, here are 7 things about me that you may not know:
- I am an orthodontist's assistant for my real job. My dream job is to be a boutique owner and a stay at home mommy. Or a marine biologist... whichever comes first.
- I am a bit a a germaphobe... more so after having a child. Working in a dental environment doesn't help.
- I knew I loved my husband within 2 weeks of knowing him. And, I know the feeling was mutual. We are very well matched and to this day I have never made a better choice than giving him my number in a bar and then biting the bullet and sending him a text message first.
- I know that there is nothing I will ever do that is more important than being a mother. I just hope I don't screw him up too badly!
- I can't get my shower clean! Really, it can't be done! Curses on the walk in shower glass door combo with the non-slip stuff that constantly looks dirty.
- I am really good at making choices, however, I never like to choose food or movies. And, when I do choose, Mr. Hughes will ineveitably say," Oh, that is a chick place to eat" or "That is a girl movie." Do you see my reluctance?
- I am a terrible singer. Awful. But, I do it anyway. I think me singing "Oh Holy Night" may have been what made our dog go deaf.
and here are the blogs that have intrigued me, entertained me or inspired me recently:
My Little Happy Place partly for her fabulous chairs that she recently got back from the reupholsterer and partly because of her post today.
Little Byrd Vintage has beautiful photos and lots of lovelies in her etsy shop, both vintage and handmade.
Coco's Cuckoo World for her entertainment value and because my beloved doggie's name was Kokoa. Check out this post... I am still laughing!
Funky Junk Interiors because her blog is great and because she helped me with html code in this post.
Lulu & Co because I know she has to be as sweet as appears. And, because she is chasing her dream!
French Larkspur have you seen her beautiful blog? And, her shop? You need to!!
The Brocantess her blog is fairly new, but her photos knock my socks off!
and because I am a rule breaker... here are a few more!
Fiona and Twig another girl chasing the dream.
Vintage Modern Girl is a fellow etsier and I like her style!
Flower Patch Farmgirl... this girl is fun!
Chester and Donkey check out why her blog is named so.
So there it is...my 7+ blogs that I love today. That doesn't mean I don't love Peanut Petunia any less or any of the others that I didn't mention...just go show these ladies so love!