Friday Etsy Favorites~ Knit and Crochet

Well hello there!   It has been awhile since I did one of these posts, but I figured since I had a little time today now that I change my shoppe's schedule to the 2nd and 4th weekends every month, I would write one of these little posts.  I have been playing around with either learning knitting or crocheting for the past few months (knitting won... have needles, yarn, just need to sit down and practice!) It is a skill that I admire and I am always drawn to cozy items like that.  So, here are a few from my etsy favorites:


Isn't this trio of crocheted wreaths such a pretty way to decorate your wall?


This simple round pillow has such a great texture
found~ lacasadecoto


This pillow has my heart!
found~ colettebream


We like cozy knit blankets at home and I wish I had an adult size one of these
found~ yarningmade


This hat is so.stinking.cute.  I must have!
found~ sheepishknitcrochet


Okay, I am off to go finish up some pieces of furniture and to finish a little table makeover for mi casa~
have a lovely weekend everyone!

bye for now~


I have mentioned it before, but these are in no way paid/sponsored posts.  I truly have each item in my favorites.  If you do pin these images, please visit the actual etsy shoppe in the link provided and pin from there.  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I would be elated to own any one of those items. Nice choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crocheted wreaths!! So cute! Happy New Year! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. I do try my best to answer every question through email. Please leave your address if it isn't connected to your account.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...