Thimbled Blog Up!



Hello all!  Just a quick post that I finally got my Thimbled blog up and running.  I still need to do a bit of tweaking, but I wanted to get a post up.  So, if you are so inclined, check it out.  I WILL still be blogging here, I just felt the need to separate the two for those of you who have no interest about my obsession with little stitches!

Last week, I took a little casual knitting lesson and learned a few things!  I am super excited about that since it has been on my bucket list for quite some time *smiles*  I hope to share some of that soon... right now I am still creating extra stitches and have learned to keep it out of  a certain curious four year old's reach.... someone decided to slip the needle out of half of the stitches... grrrr...

Anyhow, hope your week is off to a great start!

bye for now~

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to start a blog on your "obsession"...love the name of it too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. I do try my best to answer every question through email. Please leave your address if it isn't connected to your account.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...