July being here already makes my head spin. I have so much on my To Do list .... I even have split it into a few lists... personal/home and Vintage Junky. Now, I realize most of these are a "would like to do" but to me that is all the same. So here are a few things on the personal/home:
- Plan baby hughes birthday party, train themed. This boy loves trains!
- Get Hazel spiffy-fied
- Paint library this color (early morning mist, have paint!)
- Make photo collage like this, with a quote that is special to us
- Paint and recover new dining room chairs
- Rip up carpet and put down a runner (we have had the runners for 2+ years)
- While I am at that, paint the door and rail black
- My embroidery sampler... (at least I bought the stuff to start!)
- Start a book that I downloaded weeks ago
- Make a doily table runner (have the doilies)
- Make a teepee
- Cute teacups... make these
- Recreate this necklace so I don't have to spend $260
And this list doesn't include all the normal things like cleaning and getting a haircut and potty training.... So, if you see me out and I appear to be off in la-la land...well, I am probably mentally adding to my list. And driving Mr Hughes crazy. He claims to have a separate folder for all the emails that I send him of my ideas and plans to bounce off his head. He says one day he will get to them. Pinterest is making adding to my to do list very easy, but making it very hard to mark things off! So, what is on your to do list?
bye for now~
all photos found on pinterest ( on my To Do and Things to Create boards, except for a few of my own.